PREVIEW: Scott Walker article in The Wire (Issue 346)


I'm very excited to have in my hands the latest issue of The Wire which features Scott Walker in what I believe is only his second appearance on the cover of the UK experimental music magazine, I think the first time was around the release of Tilt.

See below for a preview of the in-depth interview and a glimpse of the fairly long review of Bish Bosch. The photography is amazing in this issue so kudos to Jake Walters. I may write a quick 'thoughts on' blog post in the coming days so look out for that.

Click here to visit The Wire website.
Click here to see if The Wire is being stocked at a newsagent near you.

CLICK HERE FOR REVIEW




Note: with respect to the folks at The Wire I have blurred the articles...
please, if you're interested in the articles, help The Wire out and buy a copy!

Posted: 08 November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home